Here are 7 Spicy Salmon recipes I’ve tried myself and found good enough to share with you all. This is a carefully curated roundup of salmon recipes that my spice-loving taste buds have tried and approved! The next time you don’t know what to make with salmon, try these spicy salmon recipes!
This summer, we fell into a tradition I like to call Salmon Sundays. We get grocery delivered every weekend, and I love using the fresh fish to make something quick, easy, and nutrient-dense before the week starts.
Salmon isn’t native to South Asia, so my mostly-traditional-recipe blog doesn’t feature much of it.
However, I’ve gotten many requests for easy and healthy salmon and fish recipes, so I thought why not share ones I’ve made and loved?
7 Spicy Salmon Recipes
- I loved this Sweet & Sour Salmon recipe from Omnivore’s Cookbook. The flavor of broiled bok choy is surprisingly remarkable.
- I found this recipe in Raghavan Iyer’s Indian Cooking Unfolded cookbook (a favorite!). I’m looking forward to making this one again soon.
- Ministry of Curry recipes are on-point and this Chutney-on-Salmon scenario was no exception.
- We had The Defined Dish Grilled Cedar Planked Salmon several times this summer and it was always a delight. I loved it with her spicy deconstructed guacamole! If you don’t have it already, The Defined Dish cookbook has even more Salmon and fish recipes – her Milano Salmon with Pesto is another favorite!
- This is a Moroccan-inspired salmon recipe, but it tastes quite South Asian. The perfect ‘gateway’ recipe from The Unmodern Woman. I use all the sauce on the Salmon instead of reserving some for later.
- The Oven Baked Salmon from Immaculate Bites had a marinade of butter-sautéed spices.
- Lastly, here’s my own Salmon recipe. My husband still maintains it’s his favorite.
I hope you enjoyed this salmon recipes roundup! If you try any of these recipes, do drop the recipe developers a comment and let them know. Thanks for reading!!