Welcome to the ultimate roundup of Pakistani Ramadan recipes that are also healthy!
I went through ALL of the recipes on my blog and hand-picked some of my favorite, nourishing, and easy-to-make South Asian Ramadan recipes.
This roundup includes a beautiful mix of tested-and-perfected recipes that are perfect for Ramadan: fiber-filled breakfasts for Sehri (suhoor), creative and wholesome Iftar snacks, easy and nutritious dinners, and traditional desserts. Scroll through for inspiration on what to make this month!
If you try any of these recipes, I’d love for you to leave a comment and let me know how you liked it! If you’re on Instagram, snap a photo and tag me so I can see. I always love hearing from you!
- Slow Cooker Haleem (Pakistani Beef and Lentil Stew)
- Fruit Chaat (with DIY Chaat Masala)
- Easy Shami Kebab (Instant Pot and Stovetop)
- Easy Spinach and Potato Curry (Aloo Palak)
- Healthier (Pan-Fried) Pakistani Pakora + Simple Green Chutney
- Easy Slow Cooker Nihari (Pakistani Beef Stew)
- 5-Minute Chocolate Energy Bars
- Easy Aloo Ki Tikki (Potato Cutlets)
- Aloo Keema (Easy Ground Beef and Potato Curry)
- Pakistani Sweet Lassi (with the perfect ratios!)
- Bhindi Pyaaz (Okra and Onion Curry)
- Baked Pakistani Seekh Kabob
- Baingan Bharta (Smoked Eggplant Curry)
- Date-Sweetened Slow Cooker Steel Cut Oats
- Easy Mooli Wala Paratha (with Step-by-Step photos)
- Baked Tandoori Chicken Curry
- Easy Instant Pot Nihari (Pakistani Beef Stew)
- Instant Pot Pakistani Chana Pulao (Chickpea Pilaf) – 20-minute prep!
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken (Easy and Authentic)
- Authentic Pakistani Chai
- Instant Pot Carrot Halwa (Gajar ka Halwa)
- Red Lentil Dal – Masoor Dal (I also have an Instant Pot Version pictured here)
- Traditional Sooji ka Halwa (Semolina Halwa)
- Tandoori Chicken Pizza from Scratch
- Coconut Raspberry Cacao Bliss Balls
- Pakistani Beef Kofta Curry (Meatball Curry)
- Chana Masala (Easy and Authentic Chickpea Curry)
- Instant Pot Goat and Bell Pepper Curry
- Easy Mixed Vegetable Curry
- Gur Waley Chawal (Jaggery Rice) in the Rice Cooker
- Aloo Gobi (Potato and Cauliflower Curry)
- Pakistani Zucchini Curry (Toriyan)
- Instant Pot Kadhi Pakora
- Aloo Anday ki Bhujia – Scrambled Egg and Potato Curry
- Instant Pot Chicken Pulao (Quick & Easy) + Video
- Instant Pot Pakistani Chicken Curry
- Keema Matar (Ground Beef and Peas Curry)
- Pakistani Chicken Karahi (Easy & Authentic)
- Easy Instant Pot Keema (Ground Beef Curry)
Before you leave, be sure to grab your free Feel Good Iftar recipes E-book below!