Let’s face it. It’s challenging to eat healthy during Ramadan.
Dinner and Iftar parties, deep-fried foods, and heavily sugared drinks are the norm.
That’s why I’m sharing my Feel Good Iftar Recipes – 7 Traditional South Asian Recipes Made Cleaner.
So, whether you’re fasting or not, South Asian or not, you don’t want to miss this FREE e-book!!
What’s included in your free e-book:
- Mango Lassi
- 5-Minute Chocolate Energy Bars
- Chana Chaat (Savory Chickpea Salad)
- Black Salted Mint Lemonade – Shikanjvi
- Pina Colada Lassi
- Pan-fried Pakora – (Fritters)
- Rose Milk with Sweet Basil Seeds (Tukmaria)
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, download the E-book now! And hurry, because it’s only available for a limited time! [Closed for 2018]
Thank you and have a blessed Ramadan!