Need help hosting? Gain years of experience in minutes with The Ultimate Dawat Guide:
Your guide to mastering the art of South Asian style hosting & entertaining
In Urdu/Hindi, the word ‘Dawat’ means feast or banquet, but it more accurately represents an invitation.
Hosting can seem intimidating, but we believe face-to-face connection is important now more than ever! There’s no better way to nurture relationships than in person.
Well first, if you haven’t already, download our free Dinner Party Menu Cheat Sheet which includes the ‘formulas’ and sample menus for desi dinners. It’s designed to take the guesswork out of what to serve.
But here’s what will help make you even more comfortable hosting –
Sarah and I present to you: The Ultimate Dawat Guide!!
This Ultimate Dawat (feast) Guide is a 65-page e-book where you will learn all the most important tips and tricks to host successfully, as well as menu and decor plans for many types of gatherings.
This type of comprehensive information catering especially to South Asian-style hosting has never existed before.
We are combining the expertise of our older generation with the relaxed nature of modern gatherings to deliver something that will revolutionize the way you host.
With the tools, knowledge, and wisdom in this guide, you’ll be equipped to handle a range of gatherings with ease!
What’s in the guide:
- Time Management tips
- Menu Planning ideas
- How to determine the quantity of food
- Decor Ideas
- How to tackle space constraints
- Pakistani and North Indian casual and formal Dinner menu ideas
- Menu ideas for a range of celebrations from kids’ birthdays, casual lunches, to more formal events
- Checklists for what to do the days leading up to the event
- How to reduce stress and anxiety
- How to heat and reheat food..AND keep it warm
- Which foods to partially cook or prepare beforehand and what to prepare fresh
- Post-party cleanup tips
- Table-setting and essential hosting items
- The mindset behind good hosting
- and so much more!!
Though this guide is catered to South Asian-style hosting and menu plans, just like any good book on hosting, it is applicable to anyone who’d like to host.
On the fence? Reach out! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out on Instagram share your questions and concerns about whether this is relevant to you. We’ll be very candid – this guide is certainly not for everyone. But for the right person – it is a gold mine of information that’ll take away years of mistakes and stress related to hosting!