This Vegan Banana Chai lactation smoothie recipe is simple, healthy and super tasty. This recipe uses Mrs. Patel’s Chai Spice tea, but it will work with other chai teas as well!
Mrs. Patel’s Milk Water Tea incorporates several delicious herbs and spices:
- Dill seeds help with digestion and milk production
- Nutritional herbs such as alfalfa work to heal and stimulate milk production
- Cardamom has been used for hundreds of years to aid in milk production and along with cloves, promotes healing
If you’re interested, I’ve discussed Mrs. Patel’s products here in detail.
Vegan Banana Chai Lactation Smoothie
- 1/3 cup prepared Mrs. Patel's Chai Spice tea*
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch cinnamon
- Blend all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. Add ice to thicken and cool, if needed.