This Vegan Banana Chai smoothie is a simple, healthy and super tasty lactation smoothie recipe that uses Mrs. Patel’s Chai Spice tea.
Mrs. Patel’s Milk Water Tea incorporates several delicious herbs and spices:
- Dill seeds help with digestion as well as milk production
- Nutritional herbs such as alfalfa work to heal and stimulate milk production
- Cardamom and cloves are healing spices and cardamom has been used for hundreds of years to aid in milk production
I’ve talked about Mrs. Patel’s products here in detail.
This lactation boosting smoothie combines the amazing taste of Mrs. Patel's Chai Spice tea and boasts delicious and healthy ingredients such as banana, chia seeds and almond milk!
- 1/3 cup prepared Mrs. Patel's Chai Spice tea*
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch cinnamon
- Blend all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. Add ice to thicken and cool, if needed.
*Prepare this tea using optimal method as the package suggests. Use 1/4 cup or less tea leaves.